Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cold sore medicine: the challenge of finding effective treatments

Given that medical science has made a huge amount of progress in many areas and continues to do so, the lack of real progress in cold sore medicine toward finding a cure is a disappointment.

The remedies that are currently available are designed to tackle cold sore symptoms after they have occurred, rather than tackle the root cause of cold sores - herpes simplex virus.

And since these treatments can be disappointingly ineffective in many cases, it is clear that more research is required.

1 comment:

Raymond collins said...

This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, it got to a time that i was waiting for is death to come because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man called DR.Ehimare who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and sent it through Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, and he also cure other diseases. thank you for saving my life, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him now: drehimare3@gmail.com or whatsapp him + 1 (267) 671-1087 so you can also receive your healing and share your testimony